[Coco] Glove Final Release 2...

James McKay jmckay at jmk1.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 07:55:39 EST 2007

"David Roper" <dave at ebonhost.com> wrote in
message news:45AD6622.6040805 at ebonhost.com...

> Will there be a disk version made available for purchase?

I've asked Cronosoft and they don't have any CoCo disk hardware in their
collection, so they can't do it (unless someone volunteers, I suppose).

However, as an alternative, Glove is an entry in the Asimov Awards (
http://www.sclaudia.net/coco/aa.html ).  The entrants are put on disk and
sold to raise money for the next years competition.  Mind you, you won't get
the inlay artwork or the authentic "feel" of buying a new game, but you
might encourage more people to develop for next years competition...

P.S.  Please buy from Cronosoft as well.  ;)

bye,
James McKay.