[Coco] DECB FAT question

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:47:08 EST 2007

Willard,
I believe that Disk Basic will honour those allocated sectors. Unless a
programme does its own disk IO, it is likely that they will be safe. Even if
the programme does do its own IO, I would think that they will be safe. The
only exception that I'm aware of would be the LOGO programme, which didn't
use any disk structure at all, and merely used the first quarter to half of
the disk. Graphicaom also used no disk structure in a similar way, but I
believe that it checked to see if the disk was empty first (I could be
wrong, it has been a long time...)

Hope it helps

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.