[Coco] How about Hot CoCo on Disc?

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Mon Jan 15 10:32:11 EST 2007

The copyright holder has stated emphatically that they will take legal
action against anyone doing this.  You can search the mailing list for
this saga that took place last year.  Anyone wishing to do this with
Color Computer Magazine is probably safe.  Most likely the worst that
will happen would be a "cease and desist" order.

Regards,
Michael Harwood