[Coco] Rainbow IDE

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Jan 11 13:31:15 EST 2007

Roger,

I went to the site and it is indeed back up and looking good.  Alas,
as a Mac user, I cannot run the product, but I know most all CoCo
users are also Windows users, and that should insure you some good
sales.

Given such a high profile CoCo product, I anticipate that you will be
joining us in Chicago this year, yes?
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.781.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp