[Coco] HD63B09EP on ebay

Richard Atkinson rga24 at cantab.net
Tue Jan 9 05:16:50 EST 2007

Hi all,

Just a quick note to confirm the seller in the below auction does actually
ship product. My HD63B09EP arrived this morning, having cost $5.95 + $8.95
UK airmail postage. Still need to work out what to do with it! Hopefully
I've got one or two CoCos with socketed processors that I can try it in,
although I understand the main use of a 6309 is in a CoCo 3.

Richard