[Coco] model 4 cp/m

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Jan 5 04:34:52 EST 2007

>From: Leon Howell <puritan_2076 at yahoo.com>
>Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 19:13:41 +0000 (UTC)

>I have a model 4P with TRS-DOS 6.2. I was thinking about getting LS-DOS 6.3
>and CP/M+, and a color board,

My 4P is only 64K and has single-sided drives.  On the other hand, its
warrenty sticker is still intact.  Really, I haven't used it enough to
really tell if it's worth breaking the seal to upgrade it.

>but lately I've been thinking about getteing a
>Spectravideo 738 Express with MSX 2 or 2+ upgrade instead.

These are 4P upgrades?  Tell me more!

>So it looks like I'm even stranger than you.

Possible, perhaps.  But I doubt it. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA