[Coco] [coco] video signal generation

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 23:27:38 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/4/07 10:16:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:
Assuming you have:

>input from  gime->c1 & and inductor -> c2 and output to your circuit, and
>that the opposite side of both c1 and c2 are connected to  ground.

>Tell me the L in microhenries, and the C1 and C2 values  please, including
>circuit strays for C2 in particular.  Somewhere I  have a formula to
>calculate such a peaking network that I can probably  invert to see what
>effect you are getting.

Gene,
     Actually I have already tried using a pi network  and it doesn't do
as well as a simple first order LC filter.    The  4.7  microH inductor in
series
ahead of the 75 ohm input resistor and a 560 pf capacitor in paralell  across
the input resistor.  That seems to be the optimum values as varified  in
literally hours of experimentation and scope time.

Roy