[Coco] Yet another SCSI problem.

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu Jan 4 15:02:09 EST 2007

Leon,

Well you can't just unplug the ID switch and not jumper in an ID. Make
sure the last device in the chain has the term resistors. I have high
current drivers in the TC^3 but adding more term resistors would NOT
be good.

Superdriver disk is bootable and then just dir the device. That is
what is so cool about it. It is already done for you. You'll know it
when it is there and working.

Mark