[Coco] model 4 cp/m

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Jan 4 06:32:18 EST 2007

>From: "Richard E. Crislip" <rcrislip at neo.rr.com>
>Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:58:00 -0500

>I do not use the CP/M you asked about, but what I want to know is
>have you dug out from under the snow yet?

What snow?  We got, maybe, an inch or two, and most of that melted
away the next day.

Admittedly, it was cold like the fifth level of Hell on the first.

>Was that version available for the CoCo? I never heard of it, but all
>that means is I never heard of it.

Ahh, sorry, I was trying to ask if anybody here uses a Model 4 with CP/M.
(The Model 4 has way too many operating systems!!!  Especially when
it's being a Model III!)  I'm working on a CoCo util to read Montezuma
Micro's specific CP/M disk format and I'm about to the point where I
could use a beta tester.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA