[Coco] Any Coco related New Year's resolutions?

Fred D. Provoncha fredprov5 at usfamily.net
Mon Jan 1 15:26:42 EST 2007

I have a couple:

1.   Start leaning Assembly (that's been a goal of mine for at least 20
years. I've tried several times and haven't succeeded yet)

2.   Release another version of Mandel09 fractal generator for OS-9

3.   Finish Aandark III, a graphic adventure game I started 20 years ago.

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---