[Coco] Flat panel monitor on a CoCo 1

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jan 28 20:57:04 EST 2007

Are there any CoCo RF to VGA adaptors among us?  Someone was
developing something like this last year, I think.

I have a CoCo 1 with a video conversion kit that sends out 3 video
components.  I've connected it to one of my monitors that has an
alternate 3-line input, and it looks pretty good.

If there is such a device that can go from that to SVGA, I'm
seriously considering retiring this 14" flatpanel and giving it a new
life on top of my CoCo 1.  Talk about a nice retro-fit look!