[Coco] os9.exe problems

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Jan 22 21:37:08 EST 2007

Boisy,

I'm having trouble with os9.exe not copying files from known-good
OS-9 disk images into local PC files.

The syntax below causes an ever growing file to be generated for the
destination file, and locks the computer up until you hit Ctrl-C

os9 copy os9dev1.os9,DEFS/defsfile defsfile

You
this causes the same behavior

os9 copy os9dev1.os9,DEFS/defsfile c:\defsfile

I can copy files TO an OS-9 disk, but not FROM one... am I using the
right syntax as described in the ToolShed PDF file?

I'm trying to get all of the RMA/Rlink defs files into my Rainbow IDE
so I can test Rlink.exe out and write some working OS-9 programs for
testing.  Right now, my rmatest project just assembles the program
and copies the object file to an OS-9 image, but it won't run because
it's not finished with rlink.exe I suppose.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks