[Coco] Glove Final Release 2...

James McKay jmckay at jmk1.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 18:22:01 EST 2007

Oops...  It's never a good idea to call something "Final Release", so here's
the second (and hopefully final) release.

Fixes:
* Cassette loading routine made more reliable.
* IRQ changed to try and prevent the occasional screen flicker on a CoCo 3.

Get it at the usual place:
http://www.jmk1.freeserve.co.uk/minigame/minigame.htm

On other matters, Cronosoft ( www.cronosoft.co.uk ) will be publishing a
cassette version and I've received some excellent inlay artwork from Graham
Richards.  I've now made a master tape which will be sent very soon to
Cronosoft, so for those of you who've had trouble with cassette loading or
have a CoCo 3 (and have noticed flickering), I'd appreciate it if you could
download this version and tell me (fairly quickly) whether I've made things
better, the same or worse!

Thanks.

bye,
James McKay.