[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Hi Fellow Coconuts, Need help transfering rompacks to disk

James Cherry wazloriancoco at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 11:54:43 EST 2007

I think Http://www.cloud9.com <http://www.cloud9.com>  had a C Compiler
transfer program for uncompiling Disk to Rompacks, EEPROM Burning and
Saving to Cassette, Disk Ect... Although they have there new OS9
(Nitros9) All I can say is they don't want people with copyright
commitments to see what they said to sell it because it says everything
it does but I think it could debug it and save it simply (A PC has more
memory than a coco so it only makes sence you could get the whole
computer as a debug) Then simply save the whole pack to it. Please refer
to this list here of interrupts by clicking the underline at right and
pressing CTRL-<P> (Make sure your printer is on and ready)
http://www.lomont.org/Software/Misc/CoCo/Lomont_CoCoHardware.pdf
<http://www.lomont.org/Software/Misc/CoCo/Lomont_CoCoHardware.pdf>

- James

I know sayings stuff because I used to be a sysop at age 14 so I know a
few things along the way depite warnings about helping people copy
stuff.  Don't worry just use it for your own use and in my opinion with
prices low on Hard Drives just check and maybe buy a PC for coco use
only is smart today too, Just goto a mall and look up Desktops, Home by
clicking and click the box at the top it usually says something towards
the line of Most Popular move it to Lowest to Highest. Computers are
Under $300 and do fine just to talk to a coco bare bone. With cables to
VCRS ok, VHS's and Old no Record DVDS run about $45 bucks and your home
TV will do fine like in old RadioShack Days... Look at
HTTP://www.amazon.com <http://www.amazon.com>  for a PC to TV cable...
They work...

Check: www.pcconnection.com <http://www.pcconnection.com>
www.Tigerdirect.com <http://www.Tigerdirect.com>  www.iomega.com
<http://www.iomega.com>  www.pcmall.com <http://www.pcmall.com>

- Waz

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at ...>
wrote:

> Sorry. However http://coco_docs.tripod.com/id91.htm is my list of
patches so
> far. Have you looked on CompuServe for transfer instructions?
>
> Neil

FDC,Hard