[Coco] Mary's out for a while

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 23:18:18 EST 2007

Hey there everyone. I have been offline for quite a while. I have come down
with something called MONO. It is very painfull and makes me extremely  tired.
 I know some of you have been wondering about me, so I thought I  would tell
you. I found out Wednesday that I had it. I am not sure when I will  recover
but they say in  seven to ten days. So that should also give you  guys to get
some extra newsletter submissions in........hint hint hint. I will  try to
check my email at least every 3 days lol whenever I can stay awake long  enough.

Mary Kramer