[Coco] [Color Computer] Having problems getting a working boot disk to work with superdriver

david_g21120 david_g21120 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 14:44:29 EST 2007

HELP!!!

I had a working boot, but after using my CoCo yesterday, it doesn't
work. I've spend the better part of two days trying to make a new boot
disk from floppy using OS-9 and NitrOS9 V1.22f (as that is the last
version that doesn't try to boot from the hard drive) and I just can't
seam to get it right. Are there any specific modules that Superdriver
(I have the tc^3) needs to have in the boot file? FYI, I'm trying to
use floppy drive 0 as /dd.