[Coco] CoCo3 PIA?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Jan 3 12:58:08 EST 2007

Does someone know if IC5, LSC part number is a TTL or CMOS device?

I'm working on on interface device and I need to make sure that I
don't have a I/O conflict.

Since it is on the keyboard port it appears that a zero represents a
key press. So the A side must be inputs and the B side are the drives
of IC5.

With that said then if no key is pressed(N.O. contact configuration)
the A side input of the PIA must be pulled high, thus indicating no key.

This is a weird part number and I'm not exactly sure what is different
in this part than a 6821.

Someone know more on this device????

TIA,

Mark