[Coco] CoCo TV DVD 1

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Wed Feb 28 02:46:19 EST 2007

Roger Taylor schrieb:

> Hello Torsten, as far as I know the DVD is burned as region-free so I
> was hoping it would play on Germany-standard players.  Let me know of
> your findings.

That's not the problem, it starts fine (however, my player doesn't have
any region restrictions anyway :-)) but after showing the title screen I
have problems to navigate in the title menu. It looks like there's only
a certain point (might be when the audio loop restarts) where the player
accepts input (like OK, Play or cursor keys) for fractions of a second.
I'll first try to update my player's firmware and will then have a
closer look again.

Regards,
Torsten