[Coco] ** need to outsource DVD/CD burning jobs quick **

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 23:41:15 EST 2007

Roger,

Put my name under "better than nothing".
If you don't find anybody willing to take on the task I'm willing to buy a DVD burner and do it for you.  I'm not looking for new jobs but could give you some of the time that I currently... uhhh..errmm... waste.  I only work 45 hours a week (pharmacist) and am reliable.
-jim hickle

Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote: Hello gang,

The reason I'm posting this to the list is to get a solution Now or
tomorrow if possible since there are customers waiting impatiently
for certain items purchased on CoCo3.com.

I hate to admit it but I cannot keep up with the orders at this time
due to past due orders that I'm trying to catch up on, etc.  As some
of you know, I carry on many online duties and, quite simply put, I'm
bogged down over my ears.  I apologize for those who are still
waiting for their CD or DVD item.

If there is someone reliable among this group who wants to take on
the duties of making and delivering the orders for the CoCo TV DVD
and CoCo Collection CD items, please contact me and we will work out
the details more.

Basically, you need to be 100% reliable in taking the orders (this
means PayPal payments come to You direct from the web site... you may
need a business PayPal account).   You take the money and produce at
the most efficient costing DVD** or CD and mail it in the most
safest/cheapest mailer that proves to work well without damages to
the discs during shipment.  Since the labels are supplied by me, that
already helps.  Color ink is not cheap, and this is why I am only
asking a small percentage of the total sale, probably 20% or less.

** The DVD job applies to *3* DVDs but since 2 are not released yet
you will be responsible for delivering 1 DVD at this time and the
others later from the same funds you collect, as this is a
one-payment order for the 3-disc series.  The funds go to you and
however you want to work out delivering on-time the 2 future discs of
the 3-disc CoCo TV set is up to you.

I will supply the following materials to help get you started, some
of which may last for a long time, some will run out pretty quick.  A
huge pack of Avery CD/DVD labels, a small number of 8.5gb dual-layer
discs (absolutely mandatory for CoCo TV disc 1), 10 preprinted color
labels for the DVD, the bitmap images for both CD and DVD labels so
that you can print more, and several master copies for both
products.  No copy protection is used so you won't have to "rip"
either disc.  Just copy the disc files to your computer and do the
burns from your favorite tool like Nero or Cyberlink's Power2Go
burner.  It's important to burn region-free DVD-player-compatible
DVDs for the CoCo TV product.

Only serious inquiries, please.

--
Roger Taylor