[Coco] Free OS-9 Documentation!!!

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Feb 26 15:01:27 EST 2007

On 25 Feb 2007 at 9:18, James Hrubik wrote:

> I just went to the site.  Running MacOSX 10.4.8 and Safari,
> "Mastering OS-9" opens in Preview as a 240 page text, all completely
> readable except the last few blank pages (about 5), which appear to
> be reserved for user notes.  I think the file is good; it's the Adobe
> Reader that is causing the problem.

James

Mastering OS9 PDF file is corrupt. Must have happened during PDF generation.
When I open the PM4 files with Pagemaker 7 I see the corruption there. Not
certain that the conversion from Pagemaker 4 to Pagemaker 7 is creating it or
what. I will have a look and see if it can be corrected and then the PDFs
regenerated.

james