[Coco] Free OS-9 Documentation!!!

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 25 09:18:50 EST 2007

I just went to the site.  Running MacOSX 10.4.8 and Safari,
"Mastering OS-9" opens in Preview as a 240 page text, all completely
readable except the last few blank pages (about 5), which appear to
be reserved for user notes.  I think the file is good; it's the Adobe
Reader that is causing the problem.

OK, just copied all of Frank's stuff to my hard drive.  "Mastering
OS-9" opens just fine in Acrobat Reader 7 on the Mac; all 235 pages
that contain text are clearly visible.

"Words of Wisdom", however, shows only the first two pages.  Opening
it in Word, it is obvious the rest of the text is missing.

--Jim Hrubik