[Coco] Free OS-9 Documentation!!!

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sat Feb 24 22:42:58 EST 2007

Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:45:04 -0500
From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <bathory at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Free OS-9 Documentation!!!

At 06:38 PM 2/24/2007 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>What you may be running into is that the document contains some PDL-3.0
>functions (Postscript Description Language) extensions, and I guarantee
>your old version won't deal with it, and neither did xpdf until about 6
>months ago.  Now it all Just Works(TM), and its a free download, so why
>not update?

It's Adobe. Same reason you're running Linux, I'd guess. They managed to
ruin my favorite audio editor, and have pretty much wrecked what they
touched. When they took over Pagemaker, they ran two more versions and then
killed it. Where alternatives to Adobe are available, I always use them. To
my thinking, Microsoft is benign by comparison.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"