[Coco] Free OS-9 Documentation!!!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Feb 24 17:42:05 EST 2007

On Saturday 24 February 2007, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
>At 12:24 PM 2/24/2007 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>>That's a very old version of adobe reader Dennis, I have 7.08 installed
>>here on this linux box.  IIRC there were some problems way back then,
>>similar to what you are saying.
>
>It's 6.06, dated January 8, 2007. But Maybe six weeks is old these days.
> :)
>
>I keep arm's length with anything Adobe, though. It can be pretty
> invasive on Windows systems.
>
>Dennis

They must be numbering winderz versions a lot different from the linux
versions then Dennis, I've been running 7.0.8 for several months.  The
release itself was broken but a two character patch in the exec script
fixes it right up.  The only problem I'm having is that it seems to
ignore the print in reverse order, for one side or the other, I forget
which, when printing.  So I do the odd pages first, reverse the stack and
drop it back in the printer & then do even pages, so I wind up with
duplex output, collated & face down when done.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)