[Coco] Ann: FUSE Support for Toolshed

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sat Feb 24 17:17:38 EST 2007

Brian Blake wrote:
> Been using Fedora 5, whatever Ubuntu was new in November, and
> Mandriva 2007. I like Mandriva 2007; easy to use, stable as a
> boulder, has tons of features, and runs fast as hell on machines that
> Vista would crawl on (PIII 700, 32MB video, 256MB Ram).

In October '06, Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy Eft) was released. They release every
6 months (or so). The version number will generally tell you when it's
been released. It's in this format: Y.MM  So 6.10 is 2006, 10th month.

> I'll say that all three are better than Windows, for my personal use
> anyway.

Even though it's been a long time since I've used other Linux Distros,
I'll agree with that. :)

-M.