[Coco] The silence is killing me! :)

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 17:13:46 EST 2007

Me too!!! Yahoo has been acting up on me the last few days, but, my email has never been as silent as it is right now...

  Now, back to work on the repack...

  Brian

Jim Cox <jimcox at miba51.com> wrote:
  After all the recent traffic, the list all of a sudden
went silent. I just had to send a message to see if it's
working.

I've missed a lot of the discussion recently due to work
and other projects, but if things work out, my CoCo's
should have a new place set up for them soon.

Jim