[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Scepter of Kzirgla

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 23 10:55:47 EST 2007

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:15:00 -0600, winwolf3d <winwolf3d at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I did manage to get it saved to a DSK file.  I figure that's a
> bit better than have to wait for a CAS image file to load.
>
> I guess that since this game is under copyright, there is no legal way
> to distribute it, correct?
>
> --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "James Diffendaffer"
> <jdiffendaffer at ...> wrote:
>>
>> You'll want to make a .cas file.

If we can find the original author, and get permission, then you can. I
have had some success in doing so with a few of the games (as seen on my
webpage), and I am still trying to get enough time to do another update
(it's about 3/4 done), which will include some more downloads. Sceptre of
Kzirla is one I remember seeing being advertised in Rainbow (including in
my earliest one, August 1982), but I have never seen it. Would you mind
sending a copy of the DSK image, so that I can put a page up about it on
the webpage? I can also try and help find the original author as well.

--
L. Curtis Boyle