[Coco] Using a NTSC Coco in the UK - my findings

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Fri Feb 23 03:05:53 EST 2007

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Thursday 22 February 2007, Mannequin* wrote:
>> LMAO. Before working in a Macintosh only store, I used to use just a dry
>> pencil eraser. During and after working there, it became a good ol'
>> fashioned can of Tun-O-Wash and a Q tip. Before I left home for this
>> cold cunck of rock (UK'ers in here please don't kill me! ;) ) the store
>> that I was able to find it in went belly-up. I have no idea where to
>> find it anymore. :(
>>
> IIRC, Tun-o-wash had tri-chlor in it.  Not conducive to good liver health
> and has been pretty much regulated out of existance for consumer apps
> these days.

No way. That sucks because it was too durned good at what it did.

But this brings me to something else. My brother has been having liver
troubles as of late. (and no it ain't because he's a drinker!) I'm going
to ask him how much he used that stuff in the past as a *possible*
starting point / connection to his current woes. No, I'm not saying it
caused his trouble, but it could have helped it depending on how much it
got used around / by him. We used to work in the same store, and one of
our co-workers swore by Tun-o-wash.

-M.