[Coco] Using a NTSC Coco in the UK - my findings

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Feb 22 11:54:20 EST 2007

> That's interesting.  Does that mean that a PAL CoCo 3 can only display the
> RGB palette and emulators of it should only allow the RGB palette with no
> composite colours option?

The "composite colours option" (which is AFAIU nothing else then a
reduced palette which is more or less visible on NTSC composite
monitors) doesn't make sense on PAL CoCo3s (it looks all the same on RGB
or composite video) but of course it's possible to have it if you like a
reduced, weird color set.