[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu Feb 22 07:34:42 EST 2007

Good ole tech support.......

I also have to agree with others of the out sourcing of support to
other countries. I called Honeywell the other day and was in India.
They couldn't help me an referred me back to Mpls, Mn(where I was
calling from) for help. At that time I had someone that knew what I
was talking about and it was less than a 5 min. call with all
questions answered.