[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Feb 21 18:52:16 EST 2007

On Wednesday 21 February 2007, Mark Marlette wrote:
>Gene,
>
>TortiseCVS version 1.8.11

Apt name for something that is only 100x faster than mine & it was a *nix
that invented cvs.  I've filed a bugzilla report requesting an update to
the same code SuSe is shipping.

>Sorry Gene, good luck with your ISP....Boisy had a REAL problem with
>his ISP a few weeks ago. Terrible when you know more than the person
>trying to help you. Did you reset the modem? Is the most that they can
>do for you.......Please...

Yup, and when you do get to a human, he speaks the bangaloor dialect of
english at about 1000 to 1500 wpm.  Rotsa ruck understanding the guy.
Actually, there is an article that was linked off of /. sometime earlier
this week indicating that the ISP are running scared because their
customers now often know more about networking than the min-wage script
readers they hire.  A fluff article really, but funny in an I told you so
way. :)