[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 16:54:05 EST 2007

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 February 2007, Mark Marlette wrote:
>> Gene,
>>
>> Sounds like most or all of your problems are on your end.
>>
>> I pulled both projects in less than 10 minutes yesterday.
>
> Great, just great. And your software version of cvs is?

I have just checked out nitros and toolshed in about 2.30 a piece, here
on my 2Mbps DSL, in the UK, if it matters my OS is SuSE Linux 10.0, and
my cvs version is :-

aurigae{NitrOS9}$ cvs --version

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.12.12 (client/server)

So yeah I'd say the problem isn't with sourceforge.

Cheers.

Phill.