[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Feb 21 08:30:07 EST 2007

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

> That's called a 'dos' shell, or sometimes a 'terminal', and it has a
> simple (sometimes) interpreter to do what you type into it.  Here on a
> linux box its probably called bash, for Bourne Again SHell, and its
> actually a pretty complete language all by itself.  It this case however,
> its simply finding the cvs executable, and handing the rest of the line
> you typed in to cvs as its 'argument list', telling cvs what to do.

Beg to differ.  bash is a _very_ complete language all by itself.

> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

The first three aren't working.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Carjacking or impoundment? We now have two vocabularies for wrongs, depending on whether private persons or government agents commit them. This is the difference between mass murder and national defense. Between extortion and taxation. Between counterfeiting and inflation. And so on. Other examples will occur to the astute reader.   Joseph Sobran