[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 20 21:14:48 EST 2007

Boisy Pitre wrote:
> Gene,
>
> Your experience with SF does not mirror my own, but I know that isn't
> a consolation.  I would like to get some feedback from others who
> have attempted to download the repository via CVS to see if they are
> experiencing similar problems.
>
> Boisy

I just tried to download the source code using WinCVS. I had no problems
using
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nitros9
but did not try the SSH access as I have not yet asked for a
ID/password. Other than the expected problem of using a dial-up
connection, the anonymous download went smoothly.

One major problem that could be easily addressed, is that there is as
yet no binary package for nitros-9 or toolshed available for download.
That should be corrected as soon as possible so users, in addition to
developers, can have access to the project.