[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 20 19:47:34 EST 2007

On Tuesday 20 February 2007, Benoit Bleau wrote:
>Great, I found a menu where I can enter manual CVS commands, and now,
>I'm getting the file downloads.
>Thanks Gene!

Now if I just could.  But in talking to vz tech support, the best I could
get out of that dweeb was that they are not filtering ANY ports.  This,
when its right in the TOS that they do block port 80 to keep folks from
setting up their own home web servers...

I got a trouble number I'll use to chase this on up the ladder tomorrow.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)