[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 20 15:54:28 EST 2007

On Tuesday 20 February 2007, Gene Heskett wrote:
>On Tuesday 20 February 2007, Christopher Hawks wrote:
>>Brian Blake wrote:
>>> You apparently missed all the email a few weeks back when Boisy moved
>>> it to Sourceforge.

I spoke too soon it seems.  After several hours of a file (or less) a
minute average speeds, its finally bailed out with a signal 11, whatever
that is.  man cvs doesn't say.  I restarted the checkout about 5 minutes
ago, but so far zero progress.  A tcpdump isn't seeing any traffic from
sourceforge.

I give up. sourceforge wins again.  I hope Boisy has an image someplace
else safe.
[...]

>>The trouble with conspiracy theories are that they assume the
>> government is organized.

Chuckle...

--
Cheers, Gene