[Coco] Using a CoCo disk drive with a BBC computer

Richard Atkinson rga24 at cantab.net
Fri Feb 16 06:08:37 EST 2007

I actually have a similar question. Really it's a question about variations
between disk drives that use the Shugart bus. I know there are 35 and 40
track differences, and also 40 / 80 track density modes. Also drive select /
side issues. Essentially, what drive variations are out there and how to
look out for them.

Richard