[Coco] Roger Taylor of CoCo3

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Feb 15 23:37:41 EST 2007

At 07:30 PM 2/15/2007, you wrote:
>Roger:
>
>Can you please contact me off list about some broken links
>to CoCo3.com that I have at http://www.miba51.com/
>
>Specifically the link for CoCo Chat.  This is what I get
>for ignoring my own page and the chat here on the list. ;)

You're linking directly an image at coco3.com which is called
HotLinking which I disabled recently.  Go to my site, right click on
the logo you want, then click Save As.. on your computer, then upload
it to your site.  I am trying to reduce the loads on my site due to
some past complaints about it being "sluggish" sometimes, which I
believe is from lots of links to my download files and
images.  There's too much deep linking so I'm cleaning things up a
bit to give us all a faster site.

--
Roger Taylor