[Coco] CoCoFEST!

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 23:50:08 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/13/2007 2:38:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rcrislip at neo.rr.com writes:

Mary:

You are more than welcome to share the table my wife and I  will  use. If you
want we can get a second for (I think) $25. My wife  and I would love to have
you next to us. It is up to you. As I stated in  my article, having a table
is
the only way to enjoy a fest  8-).

Hello ,
first tell me who you and your wife are hehehe. Yea I would love to hang  out
with you.  i might not do a table but i will give you 5 bucks for  letting me
pull up a chair at your table. I plan to just drive up for the day  and go
home the same day. I expect a full tour while i am there though. I will  be
bringing my camcorder and camera and i also want auto graphs. So will  everyone
that is coming reply to this email and let me know who is going so i  can know
how big of a notebook to bring with me hehehe.

Mary Kramer