[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco] Coco CNC

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 05:48:34 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/12/07 2:37:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:
>>I know what you're doing  George.   I once thought about making a  flat
>>bed pen  plotter/printer that would do the art work for making
>>circuit boards  but I never got too far.   Besides, I managed to  find  a
>>real flat bed plotter on Ebay.    It's the 26-1193  from  radio shack.
>>....I wonder if it would do circuit board  artwork?.....
>>

>You can do that on an ink squirter Roy, and there are plenty of  suitable
>programs to do the artwork with for linux.  Look at the  Geda Suite.

>>Roy

Yeah I thought about that.   If I were to do my own pc  boards
tho I found a machine that would route the traces directly
on the copper without etching.   It was costly but not out of  reach.  That's
how I will do it if I get into pc board manufacture.   For now  tho
I will stick to the professionals (PCB123).

Roy