[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco] Coco CNC

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 02:11:34 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/12/07 1:30:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:

David,

I'm not really sure what I'm talking about either. I'm  learning this stuff
as I go.

I know what you're doing George.   I once thought about making a  flat
bed pen plotter/printer that would do the art work for making
circuit boards but I never got too far.   Besides, I managed to  find a
real flat bed plotter on Ebay.    It's the 26-1193 from  radio shack.
....I wonder if it would do circuit board artwork?.....

Roy