[Coco] CoCoFEST!

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Mon Feb 12 01:53:12 EST 2007

I've got to tell you that if I could afford to make a trip to a Coco Fest, I
would.

 I would love to show off my hardware I've wired to a coco.
 I would love to display some of my accomplishments.
 It would be nice to make a profit from my efforts, but I do unusual things
with this machine.

 Who wants it?

 Anyway, Chicago is a long way from San Antonio.  It is totally out of the
question if I could make that trek. Even if I drove my 40MPG car there and
back, it would cost more than I can afford.
 Perhaps, next year, we should consider San Antonio for a CocoFest, as it is
a great place to explore, the weather is better, the people are more
friendly and the population density is less dense.
 The motels are less expensive, the cost of food is less, the total expense
would be less.

 The United States of TEXAS is a better place to visit.

 So there! PTPTPTP

George