[Coco] Forums coming back

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Feb 10 12:10:08 EST 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 23:19, Roger Taylor wrote:

> >Immediately after the <body> tag you'll find the baneful code sequence
> ><iframe src="http:// [...]
>
> Nope... it's not in my source view.  Notepad pops up, I click on
> Edit/Find/"ifr" and nothing of the sort is in the same source file.
>
> Is anyone else getting the trojan warnings or can you see the words
> <iframe> in the View Source file?

Yep! It be there alright. I am using Linux with Opera. I went to the Forums
tab and the went to view source. After entering that, I did a "find
on "iFrame" and it want straight to it. Looks just like the posting put up by
the other fellow except "iFrame" is on its own line immediately above the
line with the code. The difference is probably a function of the different
editors used.