[Coco] Forums coming back

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Feb 9 18:42:47 EST 2007

> >http://TRS-80.CC/virus.png
>
> Are you seeing a new theme and design as well?  I just viewed the
> source and don't see the iframe in the source.

Err... once again, I'm just doing the following (all browser caches are
cleared!):

1) Open Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; de; rv:1.8.0.9)
Gecko/20061206 Firefox/1.5.0.9)

2) Type coco3.com to the URL field and press <Return>

3) Enter the CoCo Forums by clicking on one of the
http://coco3.com/go.php?url=forums links (the URL will change to
http://www.coco3.com/forums/)

4) View the source of the shown page e.g. by pressing <Ctrl>+<U>

into the search field

Immediately after the <body> tag you'll find the baneful code sequence
<iframe src="http:// [...]

Hope that helps.