[Coco] Forums coming back

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Feb 9 18:19:34 EST 2007

At 08:00 AM 2/9/2007, you wrote:

>When I look at the source for the main Forums page, it is chock full of
>spaces and or line feeds. I see about 10 or more blank lines for every
>real line. Never seen anything like this elsewhere.

I'm not sure if I set that mode by mistake from the forum admin panel
or if my hosting co. did it when they were looking into the
problems.  Either way, carriage returns are skipped over (ignored) by
your web browser.  It could also be the new skin processor, who
knows, but it's not an issue.

I've seen this many times in source code views.  Carriage returns can
be inserted by a server during delays to help keep your browser from
timing out during long delays in the code.

--
Roger Taylor