[Coco] Forums coming back

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Fri Feb 9 15:53:46 EST 2007

Torsten Dittel wrote:
> Roger Taylor schrieb:
>
>> The forum code is tens of thousands of lines over hundreds of
>> files.  What page are seeing this code in as of Fri Feb. 9th?  The
>> trojan warnings went away for me when I upgraded our skin/theme.
>
> I just enter the forums following the link on the coco3.com start page:
>
> http://TRS-80.CC/virus.png
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OMG, VIRUS!!!!!!1111oneone

J/K... :)

Seriously, I'm not seeing it now. If you haven't fixed it yet, Roger,
check your templates. Best place to put them so they are on every page. :)

If you haven't fixed it and it's gone, we have a Russian spy amongst us!
Shhhhh! He might hear... :)

Yeah, I'm in a weird mood...
-M.