[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo3.com Forums Hacked Again

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 14:16:00 EST 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 13:39, David Grimmel wrote:
>Looks like I might have been hit, when I logged onto the forums page it
>opened a blank window, like it was trying to view a picture. (Or
> metafile). It didnt even ask me if I wanted to open it. Have to scan
> for viruses I guess now.
>
>Dave

Roger must have the majority of it fixed, I just toured the place and
everything that didn't require a login was good except the 2nd item on
the menu bar from the left, which gave a bunch of sql errors.  I don't
have an account so I can't login.

But be aware folks, the ONLY copy of winders allowed on the premises is on
my lappy, currently setup at the transmitter for note taking while I
build/merge to transmitters into one that will run for the next 2 years &
9 days.  That's when NTSC broadcasting get turned off and will be no
more.

Yup, I'm running linux & 99% of these so-called script kiddies don't even
bother trying because any holes they do find, we'll fix while he's taking
a nap thinking he has it made.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)