[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo3.com Forums Hacked Again

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 8 10:42:45 EST 2007

Robert Gault wrote:
 ><snip>
>

> Now I know why I saw nothing. I use Mozilla so this hack does not
> trigger any warnings on my system. The locations for the files that
> trigger the anti-virus programs seemed to point to I.E. and not generic
> browsers.

Actually I had not been to the main page. Now, rather than getting any
anti-virus warnings, I get lots of
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for
user 'newfoalc'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in
/home/newfoalc/public_html/coco3/gallery/lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php
on line 348