[Coco] Using a Coco without a floppy drive - what are the options ?

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 04:53:51 EST 2007

Dear Steve, greetings from Brazil!

I´m about to receive my first ever CoCo as well. I bought mine from Mark
Marlette (Cloud-9), by the way. I´m in the same situation as you for I want
to play with my CoCo with a minimum floppy drive use. To accomplish that, I
bought the DriveWire solution and a single 5.25" floppy drive installed with
an EPROM (HDB-DOS) for booting up my CoCo 3 directly from the PC. It seems
like an optimum solution.

I shall receive my CoCo 3 within two weeks.

Cheers!

2007/2/8, Steve.Lancaster at moorestephens.com <