[Coco] [Color Computer] Co

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Feb 6 03:57:45 EST 2007

Chris,

Not sure who you typed with, Boisy or I?

Sounds likes me because Boisy does not like the M$ platform and does
all of his development on Linux or OS X. So it will work for your needs.

We get many requests a day and we tend to assume Winderze.

Sorry, let us know if there is anything else you have questions on.

Regards,

Mark
www.cloud9tech.com