[Coco] Emulators on a laptop?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 5 00:30:51 EST 2007

On Monday 05 February 2007 00:10, Roger Taylor wrote:
>At 05:54 PM 2/4/2007, you wrote:
>>One friend of mine once remarked about cats:  There are so many of
>> them, and so few recipes. :-)  But we've got a huge old black pussy
>> that's been fixed, adopted us a couple of years ago.  You do know that
>> you do not own a cat, ever.  To a dog, you are master, to a cat, you
>> are just staff.
>
>Can't believe my spam filter let this one through.  AHH!  :)

Aha!  Your spam filter can be said to have taste, I just didn't claim it
was good taste.  I wondered about that after I'd clicked send.. :-)
The huge part comes from a passing resemblance to Garfield, there must be
over 10 pounds in that coal black bag with white feet & a wee bit of gray
from age around her face.  The other of course refers to the female of
the specie.  And yes, to her, we're just staff, too bad we don't speak
the same language.  For her that is.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)